Review the full SG2015 agenda now! | Passez en revue l’agenda de SG2015 complète!
Savings Group provides financial services along with social support, and gives an opportunity to know about and try out new ideas to impoverished people across the world. It is based on the idea on commitment savings, a revolution that has changed fortunes.
Savings Group are not just scalable and sustainable, but also highly efficient. They pave way for further development, be it food security, economic clout of women, health and more. It explains why nearly 10 million people, most of them youngsters and women, have pledged their participation.
With growth in popularity, more and more practitioners are coming in, which include private entities, health sector players, mobile service providers, private banks and others. SG2015 is going to be including all of these and more and hopefully will give rise to coordinated development activities.
After coming together in Lusaka, Zambia in 2015, Washington DC in 2013 and in Arusha, Tanzania in 2011, the Savings Group community is coming back together in 2017.
SG2015’s objectives include:
- Considering technology based innovations to better the operations at Savings Group.
- Advocating employment of Savings Groups to engage and advocate partnership between the fast expanding and varied SG community.
- Sharing ideas and plans of action that help raise scale and keep program quality high.
- Informing attendees of ways SG can be used with formal economical organisations.
- Creating a plan for research that increases evidence resources on SG based plans and strategies.
We hope you can join us.
- Kids Mattress endorsed by Mattressify